The policy governing admission to HSC (Science and Commerce Groups) and Degree Classes is as follows:
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN CLASS XI & XII (HSSC PART I & II):
- Pre-Engineering / Pre-Medical / General Sc. Group 60% and above marks in SSC Part I / Part II (or equivalent).
- Commerce Group 55% and above marks in SSC Part I / Part II (or equivalent).
- Class XIII - B Com (Part 1) Intermediate (Science / Commerce) or equivalent with a minimum of 50% are eligible to apply.
Procedure For Admission:
- Prospectus and Registration Form will be issued against payment of Rs. 500/- (Non Refundable).
- Admission is subjected to success in qualifying Admission Test and Interview.
- The candidates who have secured 'A-1' Grade in Class IX / X Exams are exempted from Entry Test.
- Admission Test will be conducted on daily basis. Results of Test will be communicated the same day.
- Fee is to be deposited within 05 DAYS of issuance of FEE CHALAN after grant of admission to candidate.
- Provisional Admission shall be granted to candidates on the basis of results of Class IX.
- Admission to Class XI will be confirmed on qualifying Matric (SSC) / O-Level Examination as per the criteria given above. In case the student fails to get the required percentage, the admission will be cancelled automatically and the fee paid will be refunded.
- No Entry Test for candidates of admission for Degree Classes.
General Instructions For The Candidates:
- Candidates are advised to purchase Prospectus from the Accounts Office. Admission Form (enclosed in the Prospectus) duly filled may be submitted in the Admissions Office along with photocopies of the following documents:
- For candidates seeking provisional admission on the basis of class IX: - Marks Sheet of class IX AND Admit Card of class X.
- For candidates seeking admission on the basis of class X: Marks Sheet of class X.
- For candidates seeking admission on the basis of O Levels:
- Statement of Result of class X and Statement of Entry of class XI.
- 4 x Colour photographs (passport sized).
- Student's Undertaking.
- Father/guardian's CNIC.
- At least one of the parents/guardians must accompany the student for interview of their ward / son at the time of submission of Admission Form.
- Candidates will be informed about the Admission Test date/time after acceptance of Application Form.
- Candidates are to bring all relevant documents (original) for the interview. However, the originals will be returned after verification.
- Candidates are required to be dressed up formally. Candidates who are shabbily dressed in Jeans, T-shirts and chappals / joggers will not be allowed to sit in interview.